Mineral Valuation Specialists has experience with mineral interest valuations under various International, Canadian and United States valuation standards:
- International Valuation Standards (IVS)
- International Mineral Valuation Standards (IMVAL) – 3rd Edition, May 2018
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) – Standards and Guidelines for Valuation of Mineral Properties (CIMVAl)
- SME Standards and Guidelines for the Valuation of Mineral Properties
- The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- The Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisitions
In addition, we have experience with many other mineral appraisal/valuation guidance documents published in North America, such as Bureau of Land Management mineral manuals and California Board of Equalization manuals.