Mineral Valuation Specialists
Mineral Valuation Specialists is a full service mineral, mining and business valuation and consulting firm specializing in mineral assets, commodities, properties and businesses. Our roots in mining appraisal, mineral appraisal, aggregates appraisal and consulting goes back over 50 years.
Our staff and associates include: mineral and business valuation specialists, geologists, production analysts, market analysts, CAD technicians, technical, research/support and administrative staff. In addition, our associates also perform real estate, machinery and equipment and special purpose appraisals.
Our clients include over 1,600 different financial institutions, mining companies, law firms, construction firms, governments, brokers, appraisers, consultants, investors, property owners and individuals.
We perform a wide variety of mineral and mineral business valuation services, including the following:
- Mineral Interest Valuations (undeveloped mineral sites, leases, landowners, owner-operator)
- Mineral Business Valuations (value of mining business/operations)
- Appraisal Review (review/critique mineral & business valuation reports)
- Stock Valuations (Majority/Minority/Standard)
- Plant & Equipment Valuations (via affiliates)
- Real Estate Valuations (via affiliates)
MVS’s consulting services span a very diverse range of services, from performing basic geological research to comprehensive regional mineral market surveys.
- Acquisition/Sales Consulting
- Expert Opinions
- Exploration, Drilling, Sampling, Testing
- Feasibility, Due Diligence,
- Financial Data Review, Financial Feasibility, Review Ops/Business Plans
- Geological Research and Surveys
- Geospatial, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Digital Mapping
- Lease Management, Lease Due Diligence, Lease Consulting
- Market Research, Market Surveys
- Mineral Reserve/Resource Estimates
- Royalty Surveys, Royalty Research
- Tax Related Consulting