In the past decade alone, we have prepared approximately 302 professional mineral valuation and consulting reports, related to approximately 800 mineral related interests.
Our valuation and consulting reports have been prepared for a wide variety of purposes, such as:
- Appraisal Review
- Business Valuation
- Business Evaluation
- Due Diligence
- Expert Opinions
- Market Research
- Market Survey
- Stock Evaluation
Fieldwork and research conducted during these projects have included reviewing numerous financial and operating statements, deeds and leases, and visiting thousands of mineral properties throughout North America.
Our reports have been prepared in accordance with applicable standards such as:
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- International Institute of Minerals Appraisers
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration
- American Society of Appraisers
We have also prepared reports in accordance with international mineral and country standards, as well as specific state and county requirements, when necessary.